Monday, April 23, 2007,7:39 PM
What we did...
Nikky accompanied me to their postal office. Im sending my mom a greeting card for Mother's Day. Then we went to Social Security office to get a security number. Fortunately, with my status, I already have my number automatically. I just have to wait for my card by the end of this week and can start to work... hhhmmmm..... Then, strolled around the mall, buy some stuffs and Nikky change his phone as well as his plan into a family package. I already have my number now! Nikky was qualified for a new extra phone for FREE. We got the Nokia 6030 which was better than the Samsung T something... He has other phones here, we will just send it back home.


buying make-up.. hehehehe




This is where Nikky works... mahangin ba sa labas???hehehe


trip lang!
 
posted by WELLA at 7:39 PM  


0 Comments:


| Permalink