Wednesday, March 21, 2007,11:24 PM
My 2 days medical experience
Due to some technical problems (again!!!) with my DSL, its only now I'm posting what happened to me during my physical exam in St. Luke's Clinic. I had it last March 19 (Monday), arrived around 6:30am holding a #149!!!

Day 1
The guard in front door, checking your papers was not very pleasant. He got pissed off easily. When you look at him, it seems he hate his job.

I filled up this forms and i think after an hour, my number was called for the picture taking and registration. Then to the cashier and paid Php 4,655.00. In the whole process, this is the only step, you don't have to wait long.

Next, the x-ray, blood / urine test. I think around 30-45 minutes of waiting. Good thing, I had chatted some of the applicants so no time for boredom.

We proceeded to the USA Counter, had my vital signs, eye check-up and immunization interview. It was already 1:30pm, the lady from the counter asked us to have a lunch first... ok then. We went back around 2pm. This time, my impatient arise! Imagine my name was called for the physical exam after 2 hours!

I read from the forums that you have to disrobe completely. I was thinking to be totally naked. But im wrong, theres a dressing gown to use. For me its ok since its a female doctor, but male... no way... i'd rather wait forever til no one is left.

Before the undressing thing, she interviewed me a lot from the scars, illness, operations done etc. She saw this scar in my arms, a slashed in my wrist, she asked me how did i get this and i said a scratched from a baby... ok. It took i think 15 minutes. Next, check-out counter. That's it, need to go back the next day.

Day 2

Arrived 2pm (instructed by the nurse from the check-out counter). Went to 2nd floor for the Immunization. Again, waited for more than 4 hours.. my goodness! Next, releasing counter.. waited 1 1/2 hour. Im done around 7:30 pm!

Good thing, I didn't have any problems. Its only their personnel, they don't smile. I know their work loads but hello a good service you can give to your customers is your smile.


 
posted by WELLA at 11:24 PM  


1 Comments:


At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Cheap Web Hosting Directory establishes new AWARDS to web hosters. Discover the best shared, reseller and dedicated hosting providers with Cheap Web Hosting. This will help you to avoid hardware equipment expenses, gain stupendous experience in the web hosting area and make money. You may enter this business even without an intimate knowledge of web hosting servers and operating systems configuring, developing administration scripts, building servers, or security. Being web hosting reseller you learn all necessary information about a successful web hosting leading. You learn how to provide your clients with reliable and cheap web hosting without big initial investments.

 
| Permalink