Tuesday, April 10, 2007,9:07 AM
Goodbye Philippines!
This is it! Finally, the day has come for me to leave. I'll be flying on the 16th... huhuhu! I thought it wont push through because I had a problem with my Immigrant Data Summary, the name of my husband and my father was typed incorrect. I had to go to the embassy to correct it, but according to the lady staff, there's no need to revised it since its just a summary. The more important was the documents inside that envelope and the visa itself. It wont cause me trouble at the port of entry unless the envelope was opened. Whewwww...
I went straight ahead to the CFO for the sticker. Good thing, I didnt have to wait long. So I reached my deadline at the Northwest Airlines. I purchased a ticket and drop by the office to follow-up my clearance. Finally its done! I have to pick it up by Friday.
Now its about time to pack my things... I have to buy a balikbayan box first.. hehehe!
 
posted by WELLA at 9:07 AM  


3 Comments:


At 7:48 PM, Blogger Unknown

next week na yun di ba? time flies so fast talaga. I'm so happy for you na makakasama mo na si Nikky ... baby agad ha hehehe. just kidding :)I'll surely gonna miss you girl.

 

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Mec

sis... ngayon na pala alis mo, susme, nde na kita na-text!!! sorry po, busy lang din sa aking buhay...

anyway, tlad ng laging sabi ng Mom ko... tibayan mo ang loob mo (naks!) :) i know it'd be hard being away from everything familiar... but know that the most important thing is being in the arms of the one that loves you... am sure you and Nicky will grow all the more as a couple now that you'd be together... mwah!!! chat tayo lagi sa YM!

 

At 10:04 PM, Blogger WELLA

thanks sis mec! Sana makapag-adjust ako kagad...

 
| Permalink