Sunday, April 08, 2007,10:06 AM
Black Saturday Trouble
Ay naku.. its a terrible day. Last saturday, I called the Northwest Airlines to check if they received a fax of letter of authorization from my husband to use his mileage account to me. Finally after 3 attempts, they got it. When i double check their rates, its different. When i made my reservation, its $1,790 but now its $1,644.33. And they're asking me to re-fax it again indicating the rate and also to indicate the number of miles to be use. I told them na kung pwede wag na lang and accept that letter. Sabi nya kung aware ba naman ako sa number of miles na gagamitin, and said yes.. but we've decided not to put it sa letter just to make sure.. kse baka mali pa ung mailagay namen, like ung rates nga lang.. nagkaiba kme. Well, they approved it naman. So wala na kong problem with this.

Eto naman ang sumunod. I checked my immigrant data summary, and i discovered that my husband's and father's name were mispelled. Ggggrrrr... After all, i thought everything is ok na... I solved my 1st problem... may sumunod pa. I don't know if this will take long to be corrected.. in that case, sayang naman ung ginawa ko for the mileage thing kung di ako matutuloy sa 16. I just hope that its a 1 day processing or better saglit lang... kse my deadline in purchasing the ticket will be April 10 @ 12nn.

Hayyy... di tuloy ako makapag-relax!
 
posted by WELLA at 10:06 AM  


0 Comments:


| Permalink