Monday, April 02, 2007,12:42 AM
Am i leaving or not???
Of course I am but the question is when. Im supposed to leave on the 20th kse un ang hiningi ni Nikky na vacation leave. But sad to say, all dates in april and may were all fully booked. So I have to take other flight which is up to Minneapolis only. Nikky will just pick me up there. Again, sad to say the rates are very way high expensive. It will cost me $1,644+ its only a one way ticket. But if I take the April 30 slot, its only $999+ but it has 2 stop overs in Japan. Hmmmm... My husband and I still undecided. Aside from that, I havent recieve yet my passport from the embassy. Hehehe... Hoping this week. Hayyyy....
 
posted by WELLA at 12:42 AM  


3 Comments:


At 9:49 AM, Blogger Unknown

Ang bilis naman sis ... so happy for you.a-eexcite na rin ako for you :) magkakasama na din kayo ni Nikky.

 

At 8:01 AM, Blogger WELLA

ahehehe... thanks sis... finally!

 

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Joyce

Hi, how are you both? I happen to come across your website about a month ago and thought how cute you both look together and how happy I was for both of you even though I don't even know you. Today I checked to see if you posted anything new and I happened to notice your wedding entourage. To my surprise my dad and his wife were in your wedding party. What a small world it is! Rodolfo Salazar is my father. Well I wish you both nothing but luck and happiness. Maybe we'll meet next time I visit him.

 
| Permalink