Saturday, November 17, 2007,12:25 AM
Merry Christmas Love!
Nikky keep on making "parinig" to buy him PS3. This is the only thing on his wish list. At first, I was really hesitant to give him one. Addict na tlaga si Nikky when it comes to video games na once na naging reason ng misunderstanding namen. Now, if I buy him, para ko na rin kinonsinte yung addiction nya. But of course, how can I resist. Eh, I can't think of anything na pwede kong ibigay sa knya. And I know for sure that he will be happy pagbinigyan ko sya.

So ok decided na talaga ako, the problem is how can I surprise him? At first, I planned to order online and shipped it. Kaya lang most of the time wala kme sa house because of work. So buy it mismo sa store? Eh kaya lang kasama ko sya pag ganon kase sya ang driver ko. Hmmm...

Today, before we went out for dinner, niyaya ako ni Nikky na magdrop by muna sa Bestbuy. He just wanna check Dane Cook's DVD. Nakita namen 'tong PS3 and I told Nikky to pick one. Di ko alam kung nasurprise ba sya or wala lang. Then I asked him, "Love happy ka ba? kainis di ka man lang nasurprise". Then he said, "Nahihiya ako, pero happy ako super" "Thank you and I love you" sabay kiss.... Wow naman!

Napaaga yung christmas gift ko... hehehe.


 
posted by WELLA at 12:25 AM  


0 Comments:


| Permalink