Tuesday, July 24, 2007,7:14 PM
Surprise!!!!
This post was supposed to be yesterday but I got no chance to use the pc. Anyway, my husband just got home from work and greeted me "happy birthday, happy anniversary" over and over again. When I came to him to give him a kiss, he handed me this paper. The first thing I saw from the paper was the photo of a laptop. Yohhoooo!!! he bought a laptop for me! Mayo Clinic (where he works) has a tied up with Dell, so he got a discounted rate. His planned was not to tell me until the laptop arrives but he needs my approval in which color to choose... hehehe... so no choice sya. At sympre pa, super confused ako what color to choose, at first i chose pink... kaya lang masyadong pa-girl, and baka mukhang laruan lang.. in the end i chose red.
I can't wait! nyahaha! This is my christmas present... now my husband keeps on bugging me for his PS 3. Hmmm...
 
posted by WELLA at 7:14 PM  


0 Comments:


| Permalink