Monday, October 30, 2006,9:38 AM
One kilig day!!!
Nikky and I were texting when my college friend called just to say hello at kung buhay pa ko. Ayun chika to the max kme kung ano na balita sa tropa. She asked me when i'll be leaving the country... and un nga isa-isa na kme naglalayasan ng Pinas. Some of my friends where in Italy, Bahrain, Dubai, Hongkong and ako nga in USA. One of my friend naman is planning to work and migrate in Canada. I told Nikky about it.. you know what he said: "Destiny mo dito love eh..... with ME!" aaaaawwww... kinilig tlga ako.. ang babaw pero coming from the one you love... feeling ko mas mahaba pa ang hair ko kay Rapunzel... We're 9 months married and there are times, we still talked about our wedding... meron pa kmeng ganito gagawin kung mauulit lang ung day na un... so funny talaga... as usual something kalokohan na naman!

Hayyy.. every time I think about my husband... nawawala pagod ko... well except for magkaaway kme kse sya nagbibigay sken ng sakit ng ulo! nyahaha! Love you Nikky!

Side kwento lang, on my way home, may nakasabay akong 2 guys, with their gestures i know meron silang relationship more than a friendship ok... nyways, naconfirmed kong they have this relationship when the other guy make akbay to his partner... ahehehe... its not malaswa naman since di sila PDA. I just realized na panget pla tlgang tgnan ung guy to guy kesa sa girl to girl. I dont know ha, I guessed Im sanay na since I came from an exclusive school.. pero ewan ko ba... nakakakilig din sila?? nyahaha!
 
posted by WELLA at 9:38 AM  


0 Comments:


| Permalink