Thursday, October 19, 2006,8:41 AM
Ayayayay..
I got my Agent Form from National Visa Center yesterday. Actually, Nikky sent his copy but until now I havent received it yet. Nyways, right away i sent it back to Nikky naman so he'll be the one to send it to the NVC, wala lang we just want to make sure thou i sent it thru UPS.. hayyy just a 1 piece of paper it costs me $26 or P1,300+ pra mabilis kse wer hesitant to send it thru ordinary mailing.. mahirap na bka mawala pa... you know...

Now, i'll wait again.. by the way, i checked online the case status, they are now processing with the receipt notice dated April 2006. Oh my... mine was May 2006.. meaning it will be process by next month... yahooong yahooo.. nyahahaha!

Naku khet inaaway ako lagi ni Nikky ok lang.. bsta wer together :D
 
posted by WELLA at 8:41 AM  


0 Comments:


| Permalink