Tuesday, September 12, 2006,9:40 AM
One crazy day!
Last night, i texted Nikky to call up the National Visa Center (NVC) to follow up my petition. When i checked my email in the office, here's what he said: "Good am Love! I'm sad! I'll call you regarding the petition. i love you"..... its so weird, he greeted me a good morning knowing his message will not be a good one.. huh?? heheh... i was in teary eyed.. dont know what to do, dont know what to say (my heart is flowing in tears.. nyahaaha. tama ba?) nyway, i texted and emailed him that i dont want to hear anything... blah blah... no reply! so i go back to my work, thinking that everything is alright thou i cant help not think of it. But knowing Nikky, he loves joking on me. But of course, i dont want to be sure maybe this time its for real.

Afternoon, he called in a very sad voice, feeling desperate. here's our conversation:
Wella: Love, what? why??
Nikky: Did you get my email?
W: No, what about it?
N: Just wait for it
W: Why dont you just tell me now? (i dont know whats my tone.. mad? nervous? ewan!!)
N: They said that our application might took 1 to 2 years since they have this security measures ek-ek.. ano you got it na?
W: (down na ung voice ko) oh no.. nakakaiyak naman love.. (nakayuko na ko sa desk while talking to him since malapit na kong maiyak) d ko pa narereceived
N: Just read it... nababadtrip lang ako...

So may i check na naman ulit ako ng email... finally i received it (2 emails with matching sad face as a subject)

W: Love eto narecieved ko na..
N: Ok read it
scroll down... read some of a few lines...
down...
W: The above petition has been approved. HOLY SHIT!!!! Love nakakaasar ka!!
N: LOL!!!
W: Kita mo na kung di pa kita inutusan jan na ifollow up d nten malalaman...
N: Nakafilter pla ung email ko kya pla d ko mabasa sa inbox ko, sa junk mail napunta (he registered kse sa email notifications)

Ay grabe, kgabi lang i checked their case online status, ganon pa rin tapos bglang ganito na.. ay naiyak ako a little kse nakakahiya naman humagolgol di ba no! Hayyy... same old Nikky... he loves to surprise me.. coz he knows na i hate it. I always tell him not to do that again, but still he enjoys it! Khet ayaw ko ng ganon, i still love him coz he makes me happy in the end. hehehe..
 
posted by WELLA at 9:40 AM  


0 Comments:


| Permalink