Wednesday, June 07, 2006,7:53 AM
Moving out.....
As I've said in my previous post that Nikky was planning to move out and look for a new place for us...and the time has come. Nikky was eyeing for a 1 bedroom since wer only starting.. but there's no chances to get one. There's this set-up for a 1 bedroom but Nikky didnt like it... so I told him to get 2 bedrooms.. maybe we can use it as our storage room for the meantime. I told him if he can check out other apartments, but he didnt like aside from its expensive, not all utilities are included.

When i checked my email... i got this!



Im so happy... and i know Nikky also. He's planning to move in on July 1 and 5. I cant wait to go there and decor our new home... hehehe! hhhhmmm... wat theme??? hehehe...
 
posted by WELLA at 7:53 AM  


1 Comments:


At 7:58 PM, Blogger Mai

congrats mare at may new house na kayo! hehehe! invited ba kami sa house blessing??? pakisagot na lang airfare namin ha?

 
| Permalink