Saturday, June 03, 2006,11:07 AM
Some Realizations
Its been almost 5 months after we tied a knot.... but still im not yet over with weddings...I guess im still connected with the brides-to-be. My wedding was a blast and very memorable... but there are some things that I want to change in some ways.. but dont get me wrong, i dont have any regrets!!! Since I cant turn back my big day.. maybe I can do this when we have our 5th anniversary... nyahaha!!! ok ok ok... on our silver wedding anniversary na lang... hehehe... yikes ang tagal! But here are some things I'll do when we gonna celebrate our 25th year (i hope i'll remember this...hehehe)
  • I noticed in my pics during my bridal march, i was holding my bouquet too high which covers my bodice.... oh no!!! di tuloy nakita yung design... huhuhu... always remember : "Flower over Flower" gets???? Aside from makikita ung design, it also looks good in pics.
  • My gown was fabulous!!! I love it! My only complain was its heavy. With my payatot physique... I should wear using a lighter fabrics... And no train! hehehehe... pero my train naman was not that long... enough lang... and no beadworks coz i think thats also adds weight kya its heavy rin...
  • Seating arrangements! Im so thankful kse wala masyado naging problem here. The only problem my MOH and my OTD encountered was there are some guests insisting na sa ganitong table sila nakaupo coz un ang nakasulat sa invites. There are some guests who rsvp kya i have to adjust their places. But since not all of our guests came, kya my coordinator decided to have a free seating. Next time, just the #'s reserved na lang ilalagay ko sa invites... and on the day, sa registration area na lang nila malalaman ung seats nila.

This is it for now....

 
posted by WELLA at 11:07 AM  


0 Comments:


| Permalink