Friday, March 31, 2006,4:02 AM
Flower Power
We're 2 months old last March 28. Im on a sick leave due to the heavy rain last night and i was soaked to death! hehehe! badtrip ung weather... ang init bglang uulan... weird!!! I had a bad headache so im sleeping the whole day, i was lying on our couch! hehehe! Then i heard "tao po, tao po", i dont know if i was dreaming, then my dad went outside and ask if it's for my mom... i guess there waiting for something... and the man said " kay lowela ho". my dad called me.. and i had no choice but to get up.... gggrrr my head!!! i signed this and that without looking what was it and from whom... its just a big box... hhhmmm... parang alam ko na... when they gave it to me, i read it and its from my loving hubby! ooowwww!!

This past few days were having some misunderstandings... i guess its normal for a newlywed, we're still on our adjusting stage anyway. Is this his peace offering? hehehe... I feel better now, since i got this beautiful flowers. They're all fresh and like the colors! Parang all in one ung purpose nung flowers, for our monthsary, peace offering and get well.. hehehe. But even without this, i know my husband loves me very much! Thanks luv for this!
 
posted by WELLA at 4:02 AM  


0 Comments:


| Permalink